Vaccinating your animal is a crucial component of preventative health care as it helps to remind your pet’s immune system about how to fight against a range of bacterial and viral diseases that may be in the environment. However it is also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions that may have been sitting in the back of your mind or to calm any worries you may have about your pet.
OUR VACCINES INCLUDE
- Canine vaccinations cover against parvovirus, distempter virus, hepatitis, kennel cough, influenza and coronavirus
- Feline vaccinations cover against panleucopaenia, rhinotracheitis virus, feline calicivirus, chlamidophila felis bacteria, feline leukaemia virus and feline immunodeficiency virus.
- Horse vaccines include tetanus and strangles as well as hendra virus.
- Sheep and goat vaccination covers clostridial diseases
- Rabbit vaccination prevents rabbit haemorrhagic disease, also known as rabbit calicivirus.
WHEN YOU NEED US
If your pet is having an emergency, we drop everything and make sure the absolute best care is immediately provided.
For non-emergency situations, you’ll want to schedule an appointment with us in advance.